- Link Library (Links to all information relevant to the review process)
- FORMAT: Format your manuscript according to the Graduate School's requirements.
- DEFEND: Defend your thesis/dissertation, make any revisions required by your committee, and submit your signed GS7 form.
- CONVERT: Convert your manuscript to a PDF.
- UPLOAD FOR REVIEW: Follow the directions on uploading your manuscript for review. Please note: you must read through the information on the Upload page prior to uploading your manuscript. Please be aware that there are no longer any fees required to upload, publish and archive your thesis or dissertation.
- WAIT FOR RESULTS: You will receive a results email within approximately one to two business days. If your manuscript is approved, you have finished; congrats! If revisions are required, you will need to make those revisions, convert, upload and wait for a response again. This process will be repeated until your manuscript is accepted. Be aware that most manuscripts require at least one round of revisions. Also, your manuscript will not be approved until Enrolled Services has received your signed GS7 and updated their system.
- BREATHE: You've finished. Congratulations!
Below is an outline of the electronic manuscript submission process that you will go through prior to graduation. Click on the steps for more information about each stage of the process. Before you submit your manuscript, reference the Final Check List to ensure that your format is as close to accurate as possible. See the FAQs page for more information.
Before you submit your manuscript, please read this REMINDER about plagiarism. Plagiarism includes the accidental or unintentional representation of another's words or ideas as your own (as well as intentional misrepresentation of the origin of work), so take this final chance to ensure that you have avoided representing another person's work as your own.
Very early in the semester of your planned graduation, make sure you understand how you will convert your document to PDF and that you're aware of all relevant deadlines. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Electronic Manuscript Submission Process
PhD Candidates ONLY: Complete the Survey of Earned Doctorates.