- GRE – Vary by department. Official Scores must be received directly from Educational Testing Service. Clemson's Institution Code is 5111
- GMAT – Vary by department.
- TOEFL – (International Students) A satisfactory score is required of International Students whose native language is not English.
- IELTS – (International Students) Can be taken in lieu of TOEFL.
- Median GRE and GMAT scores for previously admitted students.
- Cover Sheet
If admitted, mail Final-Official Transcripts To:
Office of Graduate Admissions
209 E-Martin Hall
Domestic Institutions Only:
To submit a secure (pass-code required)
final official transcript electronically,
directly from your institution's Registrar's
Office , Please use the Following email address
(all other inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org )