Clemson Graduate School

Clemson Graduate School


Previously Enrolled

If you have been previously enrolled in the Graduate School at Clemson anytime in the past six years in the same area you wish to apply to, then you DO NOT need to complete this application. Rather, please complete the Graduate Application for Re-Entrance.

Support Materials

  • Cover Sheet
  • If admitted, mail Final-Official Transcripts To:

    Office of Graduate Admissions
    209 E-Martin Hall
    Clemson University
    SC 29634
  • Domestic Institutions Only:

    To submit a secure (pass-code required)
    final official transcript electronically,
    directly from your institution's Registrar's
    Office , Please use the Following email address
    (all other inquiries should be directed to )

Need Help?