1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Graduate School Orientation, Spring 2015
All new graduate students are asked to attend New Graduate Student Orientation on Sunday, January 4, 2015, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. in the auditorium of the Brooks Center for the Performing Arts.
- Meet key Clemson faculty and staff who are your resources for a positive graduate student experience;
- Meet your Graduate Student Government officers and senators;
- Learn what the Graduate School believes is essential for a successful matriculation and progression through your graduate program;
- Socialize with other incoming graduate masters and doctoral students;
- Get resource materials from University offices, and meet the staff who provide services to students; and
- Begin your graduate student experience fully informed!
Immediately following orientation, the Graduate Resource Fair will be held in the lobby of the Brooks Center. Campus offices will be represented to provide information and to answer questions. T-shirts from the Graduate Student Government and food will be provided.
NOTE: Off-campus, distance education and part-time students are welcomed to attend this orientation but are not required.
Orientation is a service of the Graduate School, Graduate Student Government and Student Affairs.
For a checklist of tasks you will need to complete prior to your arrival on campus and much more, please visit our Newly Accepted Students page at http://grad.clemson.edu/newly_accepted/. If you have any questions, please email Graduate Admissions (email@example.com).
Welcome and see you at orientation!
Dr. Frankie Felder, Senior Associate Dean of the Graduate School